Friday, 4 August 2017

That's Crafty! challenge - Anything but a Card

Hi everyone,

Well amazingly we're already into August.....I know, where is the time going?!

It's time for another challenge over at That's Crafty! and this time the theme is: Anything but a card.

So we'd love to see all your creations that are non card based, tags etc are fine ;)

Join in and you could win this


to spend on the shop website.


For my creation I used one of my favourite Katzelkraft cats as she reminds me so much of my Saffie in naughty mode!!!





That's Crafty! substrate, stencil, black Gesso and purple Sparklers spray, Katzelkraft cat stamp, Rubber Dance flower stamp, Zig pens, Tim Holtz sentiment.


Hope you like it
Donna x

14 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE - what a fun motif - and I love the colours and textures as well Donna!
    Happy weekend! Yes time flies by !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Donna. A fab background and the naughty puss is so striking against it too.
    Love, Fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see I have missed a lot due to my (blog)vacation! Great work Donna! This one too, the cat is hilarious with his naughty look and pink tongue sticking out :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary cat moment! Love those eyes. Perfect backdrop too - really must get some sparklers!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background & such a fun stamp Donna. This made me giggle with the notable surprised look of the flower on the tail. How cute. Thank you for that giggle. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love that cat and a fabulous background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, she does look like she has some mischief in mind. Love the dark background making kitty very much the focal point. Which is exactly what a cat loves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, you so make me laugh, that look in his eyes, all together with the washing of a certain place, lol- so beautifully painted, and your background is gorgeous, with the stenciling and the sparkler- lilac a perfect color background for your yellow/brownish "Saffie" Hugs, and xx- Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super background for this little guy, great make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a hilarious image - and I love your funky background too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab fun project - love the image LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol what can I say! This is such a funny stamp Donna and you've used it perfectly! Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment,it's really appreciated.

Donna.x